Ordering and Shipping
Orders may be placed online 24-hours a day, by calling 973.891.3388 between 10am-5pm EST or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not include your credit card information in any email. A representative will contact you via phone during our regular business hours for processing.
Orders ship via FedEx Ground with tracking information available or via USPS for P.O. Box destinations. Please note, tracking information is not always available for P.O. Box deliveries. If you have an APO address, please contact us in advance of making purchases to confirm the item(s) you are interested in can be shipped to your address via USPS.
We take great pride in 100% customer satisfaction. If what you ordered seems to not be what you were hoping for, feel free to return it back to us for your choice of a refund or store credit. If your purchase was part of a special promotion where a "coupon code" was applied at check out, we are happy to return the item, but will only issue a store credit. Here are some guidelines to help make the return a smooth and seamless experience:
- Customers must contact us in advance of returning items to receive a Return Authorization Number and appropriate instructions. Returns sent that do not include Return Authorization will not be accepted.
- Once we provide you with return instructions, the item needs to be sent back within 7 days or the return merchandise request may be canceled. Any return should be unused and in its original packaging.
- Unless your item is received damaged, or there was some type of error on our part, you will be responsible for all return costs.
- Because refunds will not be issued in full for items damaged in return shipping or returns that are never received, we highly recommend that you insure all return shipments and provide our Customer Service with the shipment tracking number. Email email@example.com with tracking number.
- A refund or store credit will be issued after the item is returned and inspected, usually within 7 days.