Designed for use during your practice, yet beautiful enough to be a throw blanket afterwards.
- Handwoven, 100% unbleached cotton
- Proportionately sized for your yoga, meditation and lounging
- Embroidered, color-coded folding lines to assist in the art of folding techniques (see "Art of Folding" section)
- Thicker and weightier than the basic white Pune style blanket and sized a bit wider to accommodate men's broader shoulders
- Reinforced detailed blanket stitches on sides
- Short and simple fringes that don't get in the way
- Embroidered PRITI leaf and sewn cotton label
- Dyed using Azo-free dyes (Dyes that do not split off aromatic amines some of which have proven to be carcinogenic)
- Modular mix and match colors that coordinate with all PRITI products
Dimensions: 58.5" x 81"
100% cotton khadi woven with azo free dyes
Weight: 5 lbs.
natural putty, natural/citron, slate/iron
Machine or hand wash cold, warm dryer or hang dry. Do not bleach.